- About the Engineer Team The Social Live Division is run by a team of about 80 people, of which engineers account for about 40%, and are mainly divided into product teams, improvement teams, event teams, and WEB teams.
- Although they are basically divided into teams, it is characteristic that there are many members who work across teams and multiple technical fields to solve problems that need to be solved in order to provide a better user experience.
- For example, currently, in order to develop the global version of the service and improve the user experience of the Japanese version in parallel, we change the shape of the team each time according to the development content. Culture is introduced below. Please take a look for your reference.
- Business description You will be in charge of developing new functions and new events that provide new experiences to make Client’s more enjoyable. We can also do server-side development if necessary. In addition, real-time communication is the life of a social live service.
- Stable performance is required “as a matter of course” even under higher loads than normal apps. We would like you to be involved in continuous quality improvement to protect the “natural”.
- Business content ・Development of new functions ・Development of production and functions for events ・Production on distribution/viewing screens, improvement and improvement of UX ・Tuning for stable performance even under high load conditions Optimal architecture consideration, reconstruction, (in some cases) server-side API development/repair Development environment distribution: IVS Infrastructure: AWS Server: Ruby, Ruby on Rails iOS: Swift Android: Kotlin web front: TypeScript, Next.js, React Others: GitHub, CircleCI, Figma, Notion, Slack
- Experience in respecting the philosophy of the platform and reflecting it in product implementation
- Deep understanding of the standard library
- Understanding of VIPER
- Experience measuring and improving application performance
- Development experience using unit tests
- Understanding of video distribution ・Understanding of network ・Understanding of video/audio ・Understanding of Metal ・Android/Ruby on Rails development experience
Japanese – N3 and Above