- About the Engineer Team, The Social Live Division is run by a team of about 80 people, of which engineers account for about 40%, and are mainly divided into product teams, improvement teams, event teams, and WEB teams.
- Although they are basically divided into teams, it is characteristic that there are many members who work across teams and multiple technical fields to solve problems that need to be solved in order to provide a better user experience.
- For example, currently, in order to develop the global version of the service and improve the user experience of the Japanese version in parallel, we change the shape of the team each time according to the development content. Culture is introduced below. Please take a look for your reference.
- Business content There are many active Livers who are contracted with Liver management companies to distribute on Client’s. Currently, the number of liver management companies is increasing rapidly, mainly startups, and there are companies that aim to go public on their own.
- By providing support to such live management companies, we would like to expand Client’s and of course the live industry itself. In this position, you will be responsible for developing management tools used by many live management companies, or tools to improve distribution on Client’s.
- Development of management tools used by liver management companies ・ Interviews with liver management companies, survey of needs
- Research for customer success, function development Development environment distribution: IVS Infrastructure: AWS Server: Ruby, Ruby on Rails iOS: Swift Android: Kotlin webfront: TypeScript, Next.js, React Others: GitHub, CircleCI, Figma, Notion, Slack
- Experience of customer negotiation in toB ・
- Work experience of RESTful API development using Ruby on Rails ・
- Work experience using relational databases such as MySQL/Aurora ・
- Development experience in a team using GitHub Construction experience *Knowledge and experience in video distribution is not required.
- Experience in developing and operating services that have been in operation for several years
- PM experience in outsourced development projects ・
- Technical consulting experience in toB
LanguageJapanese – N3 and Above