September 15, 2022
Monthly salary: 294,167 yen to 1,250,000 JPY/M
API for new functions ・Server-side implementation.
- Behind the business growth, the difficulty of technical issues rises It is becoming difficult to respond to the pursuit of In addition, as the service area expands, the complexity of the specifications of each function also increases. In addition, if we want to pursue the development of new features and keep the user experience at its best, there are so many challenges for the engineering team to solve. We are looking for someone to work with us on solving important challenges to provide a better experience for our users and scale our service more.
- About the Engineer Team, The Social Live Division is run by a team of about 80 people, of which engineers account for about 40%, and are mainly divided into product teams, improvement teams, event teams, and WEB teams.
- Although they are basically divided into teams, it is characteristic that there are many members who work across teams and multiple technical fields to solve problems that need to be solved in order to provide a better user experience. For example, currently, in order to develop the global version of the service and improve the user experience of the Japanese version in parallel, we change the shape of the team each time according to the development content. Culture is introduced below. Please take a look for your reference.
- Business content You will be in charge of developing new functions and new events that provide new experiences to make Client’s more enjoyable.
- API for new functions ・Server-side implementation.
- Implementation of functions that require batch processing ・
- Effectiveness verification/improvement of new functions/events ・
- Improvement of existing functions Various function development and research for success Performance tuning of API etc. (improvement of slow processing based on slow logs etc.) Examination and reconstruction of optimal architecture for social live platform Development environment distribution: IVS Infrastructure: AWS Server: Ruby, Ruby on Rails iOS: Swift Android: Kotlin web front: TypeScript, Next.js, React Others: GitHub, CircleCI, Figma, Notion, Slack
- Practical experience in RESTful API development using Ruby on Rails or those who can catch up.
- Practical experience using relational databases such as MySQL/Aurora ・
- Development experience in a team using GitHub ・
- Experience in architecture review and reconstruction
- Able to select server-side technologies, including infrastructure ・
- Experience developing and operating high-traffic sites
- Have been involved in the development and operation of services that have been in operation for several years
Japanese – N3 and Above