As a Mobile Developer (React Native), we invite you to be obsessive about creating native apps without compromising on your user’s experience. Creating a good quality responsive mobile application (iOS/Android) for the end users will be your main responsibility. You’re going to work closely in developing challenging components like a chat application, calendar, and much more.
– Have an eye for building stunning websites.
– Work seamlessly in any IDEs like VS Code, WebStorm, etc.
– Work collaboratively with UX teams to build pixel-perfect web pages.
– Participate in the creative process. Thinking out of the box.
– Writing time efficient, space efficient, and generic code.
– Oversee all technical challenges which might occur while development.
– Delivering user story development as per acceptance criteria.
– Preparing LLD (Low-level document) on a solution or a component for better understanding of another developer.
– Participate in the entire application life cycle focusing on coding and debugging.
– Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
– 6+ years of relevant Experience
– Decent understanding on Git, and Bit Bucket.
– Excellent grip on React Native, like how to react native works, behind the scenes, and UI thread manipulation.
– Person who thinks like a compiler.
– Ability to resolve a real-time problem through code.
– Familiar with Agile software development.
– Good understanding in JSON.
– Matured enough to consume and make API calls.
– Experience on issue tracking, and bug tracking tool like JIRA, Azure DevOps.
– Worked on any cloud services like AWS, Azure would be an added advantage.
– Good at estimating ETA and also good at delivering by ETA.
– Be up for anything. A can-do attitude.
– Not just restricted to mobile app development.
What is the client’s technology stack?
The client has used top-notch technologies to build our product. We use react JS for web apps and react native for mobile apps. Both frameworks are coded in typescript. We use AWS lambdas, ECS, and API Gateway for hosting our backend services. All the services are written in Node JS/Express JS. We use a wide variety of AWS services like Dynamo DB, S3, Cognito, SNS, SQS, CloudFront, etc. We use Figma for UI/UX design and wireframing. Are there any technologies you want me to be good with? Yes, we expect you to be good in node JS.